They are made to be used while we move but the truth is that, since they are actually computers, our smartphones and tablets are much more useful when we are sitting – or even lying down, since that is the time we can actually relax and really use them for something that isn't work- or school-related. But this is also when things get tricky: have you tried to manage one device (let alone two) while lying down? If you have and failed miserably, you know why you need the Gacchiri Motte Device Stand for Lying Down!
This stand is a combination of a 200 x 240 x 4 mm (7.9 x 9.4 x 0.2") base plate and a main, flexible arm that is 800 mm (2.6 ft) long. On that arm you can mount two different holders (one for a smartphone and one for a tablet). The holders are adjustable so can fit a wide variety of devices and be moved around to put them in the exact position you want. Whether you are sitting on a chair or lying on your back or side, your devices will always be at the right distance for reading or viewing with this extremely useful everyday tool!
Specs and Features:
- Holds your device for you while you are sitting or lying down
- Suitable for tablets of approx. dimensions 125-225 mm (4.9 x 8.9") (e.g., 12.9-inch iPad) and smartphones of approximate dimensions 60-85 mm (2.4 x 3.3")
- Arm length: 800 mm (2.62 ft)
- Base plate dimensions: 200 x 240 x 4 mm (7.9 x 9.4 x 0.2")
- Weight: approx. 1.95 kg (4.3 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 700 g (1.5 lbs)
- Holder rotation: 360 degrees
- Holder vertical tilt: 40 degrees
- Adjustable holder height
- Materials: EVA, steel, ABS, silicone, nylon
- Comes with base plate, arm, tablet holder, smartphone holder, attachment, bracket, hex wrench, washer, bolt
- Instructions/manual: Japanese