Ever struggled into your home with your arms full of shopping bags and just been unable to push your doorstop down with your feet? This happens all the time, since a door stopper often requires more force than you'd think. Well, here's a simple solution to a universal problem. The Japanese often have ingenious approaches to things and so the Door Stopper Porte changes the action itself. Now you just have to press the top of the case the holds the door stopper, either with your hand or toe. The door stopper than pops out and props open your door.
To affix to your door, just take off the seal while the Porte is still in its box. Then place it against an open door and then slide off the box. Available in four pop colors.
The Door Stopper Porte features:
- Colors: black, white, brown, red
- Ideal distance of doorstop holder above ground: around 9cm (3.5")
- Can only be used on metal doors
- Size: 17 x 3.7 x 3.3cm (6.7 x 1.5 x 1.3")
- Materials: ASA, polycarbonate, rubber, metal etc
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble)
- Made in Japan