The success of the manga and anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba has surprised even the Japanese themselves: the adventures of Tanjiro Kamado, his sister Nezuko, his friends Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, and the members of the Demon Slayer Corps against the backdrop of a modernizing Japan have become the talk of the country for the last five years. And have given birth to some amazingly diverse merchandise products, among which the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Chocolate Factory certainly stands out: a gadget/toy with which you can make 3D chocolates in the shape of six of the franchise's heroes!
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Chocolate Factory is a hand-operated centrifuge which is used with six molds (one each for Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Shinobu Kocho, and Giyu Tomioka). You melt chocolate in your microwave oven, fill in the mold of your choice, fit it in the centrifuge, turn it a few minutes to ensure the chocolate fully fills the mold, and then leave the mold in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. When it's done, you can open the mold and enjoy a fully 3D chocolate figure of your favorite Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba hero!
Specs and Features:
- Official Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba merchandise
- Contains: centrifuge, mixing cup, mixing rod, character molds (6), wrapping paper (2 colors, 5 sheets each)
- Characters: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuk Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Shinobu Kocho, Giyu Tomioka
- Creates fully 3D rendering of the characters
- Dimensions (centrifuge): approx. 17 x 21 cm (6.6 x 8.2")
- Dimensions (finished chocolate): approx. 5 x 3 cm (1.9 x 1.1")
- For ages 8 and above
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)