The Cool Cushion Air-Conditioned Car Seat KC1000B was probably made for Tokyo taxi drivers: as if having to drive in the world's largest metropolis during its infernal summer wasn't enough, they do it in full suit, tie, and white gloves too! But even if you drive in shorts and a sleeveless shirt and you have the car's air-conditioning on full blast, there is one area of your body that always suffer: the area that comes into contact with the car's seat. Which is exactly what this cushion system tackles!
The Cool Cushion Air-Conditioned Car Seat KC1000B is a long, thin cushion that fits between the seat and the back of your car seat, cooling you down while you sit in your car by circulating the air. Powered by your car's cigarette lighter socket (its cable has a plug that goes directly there), it has one fan you can set at two different intensity levels. Fit it to your seat with the belt that goes around the headrest, plug it in, and you are ready to go no matter the temperature outside!
Specs and Features:
- Cooling/air-conditioning cushion for car seat
- Fan intensity: 2 settings
- Fans: 1
- With waist supporting pad
- Dimensions: approx. 41 x 130 cm (16.1 x 51.2")
- Headrest belt length: 30 cm (11.8")
- Weight: 786 g (1.7 lbs)
- Operating voltage: 12 V, 24 V car battery
- Power consumption: 1.2 W
- Comes with controller, cigarette lighter socket plug
- Instructions/manual: Japanese