Every tea drinker will tell any coffee drinker who will listen that a hot cup of tea is more soothing and enjoyable than a hot cup of joe - or any other beverage. And then the coffee maker will ask: What happens in the summer and you want a cold cup of tea? To which the tea drinker will respond: cold brew tea. Not exactly traditional, cold brew tea has lately become a thing in Japan and if the correct variety has been chosen and prepared, as in the case of the teas in the Cold Brew Tea Gift Set (Kuki-houji, Mizudashi Sencha), the result is as delicious and enjoyable as any hot cuppa!
For your convenience, the teas in the Cold Brew Tea Gift Set come in pyramid-shaped teabags that allow the leaves inside to expand and let out all their flavors and aromas. The set contains two cans, each with a different flavor and variety: there is roasted Kuki-houji with the stems still in and Mizudashi Sencha for a more standard green tea. Drop 2-3 bags in a liter (33.8 fl oz) of water, let it cool overnight in the refrigerator, and next morning you will have the best beverage to accompany your breakfast. And if the weather turns cold, you can always brew them with hot water too!
Specs and Features:
- Flavors/teas: Kuki-houji and Mizudashi Sencha
- Can dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5 cm (2.5 x 2.1")
- Kuki-houji: 5 tea bags x 3 g (0.1 oz)
- Mizudashi Sencha: 6 tea bags x 4 g (0.14 oz)
- Recommended amount: 2-3 tea bags for 1 liter (33.8 fl oz) of water
- Pyramid-shaped bags for better diffusion leaves
- Also suitable for brewing with hot water