Between coffee, tea, and instant ramen, kettles are a necessity in any Japanese kitchen and you find them in all kinds, shapes, and forms. Few, though, match the elegance of the Bruno Mickey Mouse Stainless Steel Daily Kettle, a collaboration between Tokyo company Bruno and Disney, and featuring the world's most famous mouse. Despite its long and honored homegrown animation tradition, Japan has a soft spot for Mickey and the whole Disney universe!
The Bruno Mickey Mouse Stainless Steel Daily Kettle is white and measures 24 x 24 x 13.5 cm (9.4 x 9.4 x 5.3"), making it good for a full liter of water (33.8 fl oz). It's made of stainless steel and polypropylene and comes in two parts: a heater/base and the actual kettle with a thin spout that is ideal for drip-coffee brewing. As for Mickey Mouse, you get a smiling Mickey's face wearing a chef's hat on its left side, surrounded by the words "Mickey's Restaurant – The Finest Taste in The World"!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Disney product
- Color: white
- Dimensions: approx. 24 x 24 x 13.5 cm (9.4 x 9.4 x 5.3")
- Power cord length: approx. 70 cm (2.29 ft)
- Weight: 718 g (1.6 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,000 W
- Capacity: 1 liter (33.8 fl oz)
- Materials: stainless steel, polypropylene
- Instructions/manual: Japanese