Among Japan's hundreds of hot springs, the Beppu Onsen group of eight springs in Oita on the island of Kyushu stand out because of the richness of their sources: almost 3,000 vents are gushing thousands of tons of water every day, making it the biggest in Japan. But it isn't just about volume: the water at Beppu Onsen is also rich in substances like sodium sesquicarbonate, boric acid, and titanium dioxide that will do wonders for your skin. And with the Beppu Onsen Yuyaku Bath Salts, you get these benefits right in your bathtub!
The Beppu Onsen Yuyaku Bath Salts come as a pack of seven in one of four types: three scented salts (the intensely floral Ryoko, the lime-fresh Geppaku, and the more discreetly floral Harukasumi) or an unscented version (Muku). The yunohana extract from the Beppu spring mixes with alkaline materials to create a pH 9.6 known in Japan as "beauty water." Just try it once and you will see why!
The Beppu Onsen Yuyaku Bath Salts (7 Pack) feature:
- From Japan's biggest hot spring, Beppu Onsen
- 4 types: Ryoko (intense floral), Geppaku (lime), Harukasumi (light floral), Muku (unscented)
- Contains 7 packets x 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 143 mm (3.5 x 3.5 x 5.6")
- Ingredients: sodium sesquicarbonate, boric acid, titanium dioxide, Beppu hot spring purified yunohana extract, tartaric acid, hydrolyzed casein liquid, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, bentonite, PEG stearate, fragrance
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)