What do a bear, a tiger, a frog and a pig have in common? They are all cute, and easy to make thanks to the Bear and Friends Bento Lunchbox Art Set, a kit that promises to make your children's lunchbox (or your Japanese meal) more colorful and fun. The set contains everything you need to make your onigiri rice balls really different. All you need provide is the rice and the ingredients!
The Bear and Friends Bento Box Art Set contains the basic mold and the cutter that will allow you to shape the rice, nori seaweed, and bits of cheese and ham into the face of four adorable animals. Easy and fun to use and with results that are both delicious and delightful to the eye, this kit is a great party game and is not only for children!
The Bear and Friends Bento Lunchbox Art Set features:
- Size (rice mold): 11 x 7 x 4.5cm (4.3 x 2.7 x 1.7")
- Size (nori seaweed cutters): 5.5 x 7 x 0.8cm (2.1 x 2.7 x 0.3")
- Size (cutting mat): 5.5 x 9 x 0.3cm (2.1 x 3.5 x 0.11")
- Heat resistance: 120°C/ 248°F (rice mold), 80°C/176°F (cutters), 180°C/356°F (mat)
- Materials: polypropylene (rice mold), ABS (nori cutter), silicone (cutting mat)
- Rice, seaweed and other ingredients not included
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)