The Japanese call sumo their national sport but the truth is they love baseball more than any other professional sport, and the 3D Ace Baseball Monster Control is the proof: packed with features and actual pitching, batting, and catching action, it won a top award at the 2018 Tokyo Toy Show but and is really great fun to play.
What makes the 3D Ace Baseball Monster Control better than any other home baseball game toy is the precise level of control it offers for both pitching and batting as well as the screen that calculates the speed of the pitches and automatically displays it (and also scores, strikes, outs, balls, etc.). Even if you've never been to a ball game, the 3D Ace Baseball Monster Control is the next best thing!
The 3D Ace Baseball Monster Control features:
- Dimensions (assembled): 530 x 530 x 135mm (20.8 x 20.8 x 5.3")
- Players: 2
- For ages 5 and over
- Power: AA batteries x 3 (not included)
- 2 batter figures (right- and left-hand)
- 1 pitcher figure
- 3 runner figures
- 7 fielder figures
- 3D pitching control in 9 different directions
- 3D slugger function depending on the pitch
- Speed-gun scoreboard with tracking grid sensors that change colors depending on the pitch speed
- Japan Toy Award 2018 (Boys Toys Category
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble and play)