It might not look that way today but the area of Nihonbashi used to be the commercial heart of Edo (old Tokyo). Scenes from its bustling life were captured in woodblock prints from those times and some of the shops depicted in those images are still around today. Among these centuries-old shops is Yamamoto Noriten, which specializes in nori seaweed, and this Yamamoto Noriten Nihonbashi Roasted Nori pack lets you try some of its finest products!
The Yamamoto Noriten Nihonbashi Roasted Nori is a pack of three boxes, each with 110 sheets of nori from the historical shop. Even the packaging is unique, because it features a painting of Nihonbashi made by Utagawa Hiroshige and is only available from this particular shop! As for the nori itself, it comes in two types: the plain one (in two of the boxes) and the soy-flavored one. And like all top-quality nori, it comes as five-sheet packs, so you can open and use only as many as you need each time!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 2 boxes of roasted nori, 1 box of roasted and flavored nori
- Each box contains 22 packs of nori
- Sheets of nori per pack: 5
- Sheet dimensions: approx. 9 x 5 cm (3.5 x 2")
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 33.2 x 8.8 cm (10.4 x 13 x 3.5")
- Weight: 1,08 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Made by Yamamoto Noriten (est. 1849)