It's one of the unsung, secret standards of Japanese cuisine: tamago kake gohan, or white rice topped in raw egg with soy sauce that is an essential part of the Japanese breakfast. But making it well can be a bit of a pain for beginners, which is why Takara-Tomy Arts has stepped in to create the handy and innovative Ultimate TKG Tamago Kake Gohan Machine. Not only does this help you make tamago kake gohan quickly, it does everything for you in one device and even produces an unusually creamy and deliciously whipped egg. First, pop in your egg and press the top button: the machine will split the shell and separate it from the egg. Then press the button button and let the device whip up the egg, in a few seconds giving you a picture-perfect yoke and egg white topping your choice of rice and other ingredients.
The Ultimate TKG Tamago Kake Gohan Machine features:
- For making tamago kake gohan quickly and in a uniquely "whipped" way
- No ingredients included (images are examples only)
- Size: 112 x 132 x 132mm (4 x 5 x 5")
- Power: C battery x 2 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)