Yes, you do your warming at the microwave like all civilized human beings. But there are those times when you're sitting in front of the TV, watching your favorite show, and enjoying your food slowly, and you want your meal to stay warm until you are done. Or those other times when you're at the office and want to warm your lunch, but don't have a microwave available. For these times, and many more, the Thanko Mini Food Warming Plate is the best way to keep your food at the exact temperature you want it!
The Thanko Mini Food Warming Plate has a touch panel that allows you to adjust the temperature to anywhere you want it in the range of 60°C and 110°C (140°F and 244°F). It is ridiculously easy to use (just plug it into a power outlet) and has a 210 x 210 mm (8.3 x 8.3") surface that accommodates even a big (up to 8 kg/17.6 lbs) plate - or a smaller plate and a cup of warm sake if you prefer! Easy to clean and to carry, and suitable for any kind of container material, this is a very practical addition to any home (or office!).
Specs and Features:
- Ideal for single meals
- Dimensions: 210 x 210 x 30 mm (8.3 x 8.3 x 1.2")
- Weight: 765 g (27.5 oz)
- Operating voltage: 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 36 W
- Temperature adjustment: touch panel
- Temperature adjustment range: 60-110°C (140-244°F)
- Temperature fuse: 142°C (288°F)
- Thermostat: 120°C (284°F)
- Power cable length: 180 cm (5.9 ft)
- Materials: glass, aluminum alloy, iron
- Load capacity: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)