Recommended by professional sports athletes in Japan, the Taikan Stream Muscle Training Board is a smart, effective way to hone your trunk and arm strength. A routine of lifting and holding the board with water inside, or twisting and moving your body while holding it allows you to train precisely yet conveniently, without the need to go to an expensive gym. Easy to grip with a choice of four handles, the Taikan Stream can be used to train back, shoulder, arms, trunk/chest, and more. It is available in three versions (standard, advanced, professional), each with a different size and weight, so you can vary how much water you want to try lifting depending on your level of training.
The Taikan Stream Muscle Training Board features:
- Version: standard, advanced, professional
- Suitable for training trunk, arms, shoulders, back, etc.
- Standard size: approx. 680 x 166mm (27 x 7")
- Standard weight: approx. 990g (2.2 lbs) (with no water)
- Advanced size: approx. 820 x 166mm (32 x 7")
- Advanced weight: approx. 1,200g (2.6 lbs) (with no water)
- Professional size: approx. 900 x 230mm (35 x 9")
- Professional weight: approx. 1,700g (3.7 lbs) (with no water)
- Recommended water volume: 3-5l (101-169 fl oz) (standard), 3-6l (101-203 fl oz) (advanced), 5-12l (169-406 fl oz) (professional)
- Materials: PVC, TPE
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)