The Studio Ghibli Spirited Away Pig Restaurant Paper Craft Kit is a superb recreation of the iconic site inside the magical world from Hayao Miyazaki's most famous anime (called Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi in Japan). Remember, this is the place (inspired by Jiufen in Taiwan) that Chihiro unknowingly visits with her family, only for her parents to turn into pigs when they eat the food!
The attention to detail is thrilling, making this self-assembly kit a must for any fan of the original film or people who like making paper models. Everything from the colors to the restaurant signs and even the "pig" customers will instantly recall those classic scenes from the anime.
The Studio Ghibli Spirited Away Pig Restaurant Paper Craft Kit features:
- 1/150 scale
- From Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
- Base: 140 x 97mm (5.5 x 3.8")
- Left building (when assembled): 63 x 63 x 55mm (2.5 x 2.5 x 2.2")
- Right building (when assembled): 33 x 66 x 71mm (1.3 x 2.6 x 2.8")
- Gate (when assembled): 30 x 28mm (1.2 x 1.1")
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble)