Computer gaming has migrated to our phones, but interest in the classics remains as strong as ever and thousands of people all over the world are digging out their old game consoles and wondering how to make them work with their current models of TV. The answer is Thanko's RGB21-HDMI Adapter: an interface that will make your old Nintendo, Saturn or Playstation speak with your TV through its HDMI port.
Just plug in and play. The RGB21-HDMI Adapter will not only take care of the communication between your vintage console but will also enhance its images and display them for you in 4:3, 16:9, or even full screen. Relive the days before the great computer invasion with this simple but ingenious device!
The RGB21-HDMI Adapter features:
- Dimensions: 84 x 73 x 28mm (3.3 x 2.8 x 1.1")
- Weight: 138g (4.8 oz)
- Input: RGB21, power
- Output: HDMI, Audio 3.5mm (0.14") stereo jack
- RGB21 signal: NTSC, PAL
- Display modes: 4:3, 16:9, full screen, 4:3 expanded, 16:9 expanded
- HDMI output resolution: 50Hz: 1080P / 720P, 60Hz: 1080P / 720P / 1280 x 1024 / 1024 x 768 / 800 x 600
- Output format: RGB, AV
- Operating power: DC5V (from provided adapter)
- Instructions: Japanese