This high-performance Recolte Soy & Soup Blender with a built-in heater warms up ingredients while chopping and stirring them all at the same time. There are three modes to choose from: soymilk mode, soup and paste mode, and juice and clean mode. The Japanese are famous for making soymilk and using leftover ingredients like okara (soy pulp or tofu dregs) to make unohana (a classic Japanese side dish made from sauteed okara). Soups and pastes are now easy to achieve with this machine, making the rich and creamy soups the whole family will love. Available in red and white colors, the Recolte Soy & Soup Blender features four strong steel blades and high speeds suitable for making soups, pastes, smoothies, and sorbets. Just put in your favorite ingredients, set the mode, and relax. The blender will do all the work for you!
The Recolte Soy & Soup Blender features:
- Color: red, white
- For making soups, pastes, smoothies, sorbets, etc.
- Dimensions: approx. 13.6 x 10.4 x 21.6 cm (5.3 x 4 x 8.5")
- Weight: approx. 990 g (34.9 oz)
- Power: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Includes: lid, measuring spoon, cleaning brush, cable, recipe book (Japanese only)
- Modes: soymilk mode (230 W) 30-35 minutes, soup/paste mode (95 W) 25-30 minutes, juice/clean mode (95 W) 2.5 minutes
- How to stop cooking: press the selection button twice or twist the lid (to start again, wait at least 30 seconds, then press the cooking mode)
- Do not add ingredients beyond the capacity line
- Do not used any cooked soybeans to make soymilk (use dried ones only soaked in water for 5-6 hours beforehand for best results)
- Rest for an hour before using again
- Instructions: Japanese