The Puretone HTD-360 Body Dryer is one of those inventions that make you wonder why someone hadn't thought of them before. It makes sense that it came from Japan, a land where bathing is taken very seriously and where central heating isn't always a given. In short, this device is shaped like a beefy (480 x 172 x 450 mm/18.8 x 6.7 x 17.7") bathroom scale, but starts sending hot air (or just regular air: it has fan, heat, and pre-heat modes) upward as soon as you step on it, and keeps on doing it until you switch it off.
Drying your skin is one thing but what happens with dehydrating it, you might ask. The Puretone HTD-360 Body Dryer has you covered there as well: using its negative ion generation, you get a discharge of 6.5 million negative ions per cubic centimeter (0.06 cubic inch), which keeps your skin moisturized and rejuvenated. So let your towels rest for a while, and get dry and warm after your bath or shower with this ingenious device!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: negative ion generation, fan, pre-heat, heat
- Fan speeds: 4
- Automatic start (when stepped on)
- Timer: 30 min.
- Negative ion generation volume: approx. 6.5 million per cubic centimeter (0.06 cubic inch)
- Motor speed: approx. 3,500 rpm/min
- Dimensions: approx. 480 x 172 x 450 mm (18.8 x 6.7 x 17.7")
- Weight: approx. 5.3 kg (11.6 lbs)
- Material: ABS
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 500-1400W
- Load: 110 kg (242.5 lbs)
- Sound: under 75 db
- Power cable/cord: approx. 1.4 m (4.5 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese