The Japanese are certainly no strangers to pressure cookers: the one appliance that's never absent from a Japanese kitchen is the rice cooker, which is a type of pressure cooker specialized for Japan's staple grain. The Panasonic Auto Cooker Bistro NF-AC1000 isn't that limited, though. As a matter of fact, if the rice cooker is a specialist, this new pressure cooker from Panasonic is a generalist that can help you cook pretty much anything from stews to curry to fried rice, steamed vegetables casseroles, and beyond!
With a specially designed body so it can help the heat move equally all over its contents and a special lever on the bottom that can be set to rotate at various speeds to stir the food as it's cooked, the Panasonic Auto Cooker Bistro NF-AC1000 really takes your cooking to a whole new level. And it even comes with 25 preset dishes that you can recall through the push of a button – plus another 100 you can bring up using its iOS or Android app!
Specs and Features:
- Full capacity (water): 4.2 liters (142 fl oz)
- Cooking capacity: 2.4 liters (81.2 fl oz)
- Rice cooking capacity: 5 go (800 ml/27 fl oz)
- Preset dishes: 25 (plus 100 more using Panasonic's app for Android 8.0 and over, iOS 13 and over)
- Pressure: 100 kPa
- Dimensions: approx. 33.3 x 33.6 x 26 cm (13.1 x 13.1 x 10.2")
- Weight: approx. 8.2 kg (18 lbs)
- Power consumption: 1,290 W
- Comes with stirring lever, steaming plate, recipe book
- Instructions/manual: Japanese