There are many ways to control stress but the most beneficial and least harmful to our bodies is also the most natural: breathing. Slow rhythmical breathing keeps our pulse low, allows our internal organs to work better, and reduces fatigue, stress, and anxiety. One problem with our busy lives, though, is that we are often too excited to regulate our own breathing, even when we're at home and want to relax. For those times, there's nothing better than the Oyasumi Goospy Mini Bear Sleep Breathing Guide!
At first you night think the Oyasumi Goospy Mini Bear Sleep Breathing Guide is just a cute plush toy. But there's much more to it: inside the 420 x 240 x 160 mm (16.5 x 9.4 x 6.3") body is a mechanism you can charge using the USB cable it comes with. The bear expands and contracts in two cycles: one at three seconds and seven seconds; the other at five seconds and five seconds. By placing it on your belly, your body soon synchronizes with the pattern and your breathing becomes rhythmical and relaxed. Sleep better, relax easier, and reduce your stress with this cute yet very effective device!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: 3-second inhale, 7-second exhale (for sleeping); 5-second inhale, 5-second exhale (for relaxation)
- Auto-off timer: approx. 20 mins.
- Washable cover
- Dimensions: approx. 420 x 240 x 160 mm (16.5 x 9.4 x 6.3")
- Weight: approx. 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Materials: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane, urethane foam
- Power supply: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Battery: built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charging time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 2 hours
- Comes with 50 cm (1.6 ft) USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese