Never miss your stop on the train or bus again with these Mezamashi Vibrating Alarm Earphones by King Jim, a handy gadget for making the daily commute much easier while you listen to music or your favorite podcast. You can program the earphones to vibrate in your ear at a certain time (there is no sound so it won't bother other passengers or neighbors), waking you up if you happen to doze off or become too engrossed in reading your Facebook feed.
There's also nothing to stop you using these earphones at the office or around the home when you are doing a task but need to be reminded to do something else at a certain time. The vibration strength can be adjusted to three different settings, and there are two different modes (alarm, timer).
The Mezamashi Vibrating Alarm Earphones by King Jim features:
- Size: around 106 x 30 x 20mm (4.2 x 1.2 x 0.8") (not including earphones, cord)
- Screen: TN monochrome LCD
- Settings: alarms per minute, maximum 24 hours; timer per minute, maximum 99 minutes
- Interface: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Earphones: dynamic, 10.5mm driver, 94dB/mW, 19 ohms, 20-20,000Hz, 100mW
- Earphones can be used as ordinary earphones
- Cannot be used with music player or other devices
- Power: AAA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)