All the machines in the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime series, still immensely popular after 25 years, are spectacular but none emits the raw power of the Evangelion Unit-02, the third Evangelion completed, the first Production Model Evangelion, and the first especially designed to combat the Angels. So when Marugo, a company that has been making jikatabi footwear for Japan's army of construction workers for a century, decided to collaborate with the series for its new series of safety sneakers, Unit-02 was a natural choice - and so the Mandom Evangelion Unit-02 AT Field Safety Sneakers were born!
Don't let their chic red and yellow visuals fool you into thinking they're a fashion item. Alright, they very well could be! But the Mandom Evangelion Unit-02 AT Field Safety Sneakers are true workhorses to see you through any kind of heavy-duty work. Compliant with the standards of the Japan Safety Appliances Association, they feature steel toecaps and special oil-resistant soles, come in six different sizes, and are made of breathable knitted fabric that allows great fit. For work and play, these are the shoes to go for!
The Mandom Evangelion Unit-02 AT Field Safety Sneakers feature:
- Officially licensed Evangelion merchandise
- Color: red and yellow with white EVA 2 logo
- Sizes: 24 (US 6, EU 38.7), 25 (US 7, EU 40), 26 (US 8, EU 41), 26.5 (US 8.5, EU 42), 27 (US 9, EU 42.5), 28 (US 10, EU 44)
- Weight: 410 g (14.4 oz)
- Oil-resistant compound sole
- Impact-absorbing heel
- Steel toecaps
- Breathable knitted fabric
- Japan Safety Appliances Association standards-compliant