The "Manba" fashion trend had its heyday back in the 2000s, when young Japanese women darkened their skin to a strange brown bronze color and embraced rainbow-bright hair. You won't see the style on the streets of Harajuku today, but you can absolutely revisit it thanks to Pure Smile's Manba Face Pack, which features colorful designs and a generous amount of nutrients that can rejuvenate your skin. These three easy-to-use and selfie-friendly face packs deliver a healthy mix of collagen, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid for your skin. And you can revisit extreme fashion trends in the process!
The Manba Face Pack features:
- Based on ganguro/manba Japanese fashion trend
- Pack of three different face masks (one-time use)
- Features collagen, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, etc
- Apply mask right after removing from package
- Instructions: Japanese, but easy to use