Koikeya Direct from the Factory Potato Chips (6 Bags)
Freshly fried high-quality crisps snack with extra seasoning
Potato chips are one of those things that became part of Japanese diet rather recently: the first Japanese-made potato chips only appeared in 1962 and even though today there are several major companies that make them in all kinds of flavors, the original maker, Koikeya from Tokyo, is still around and keeps producing some of the best you can get – in Japan or anywhere in the world! Sound like a tall order? Try the Koikeya Direct from the Factory Potato Chips and you will agree!
The Koikeya Direct from the Factory Potato Chips are bagged and shipped as soon as possible after the moment they are fried, retaining all the flavor of freshly fried potatoes. Each box contains six 80 g (2.8 oz) bags, so you can eat as much as you want without worrying that the rest will lose their crispness, and each box comes with two bags of seasonings: katsuobushi (bonito flakes) from Makurazaki in Kagoshima, and grilled nori seaweed from Ariake in Tokyo. Enjoy amazingly delicious potato chips as they are or mixed with these two uniquely Japanese flavors!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 6 bags
- Weight/bag: 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Ingredients: Japanese potatoes (not genetically modified), vegetable oil, salt, seasoning (amino acids, etc.)
- Energy (bag/80 g): 453 kcal
- Protein (bag/80 g): 3.2 g (0.1 oz)
- Fats (bag/80 g): 28.8 g (1 oz)
- Carbohydrates (bag/80 g): 45.3 g (1.6 oz)
- Salt equivalent (bag/80 g): 1 g (0.04 oz)
- Contains katsuobushi bonito flakes from Makurazaki, Kagoshima, and grilled nori seaweed from Ariake, Tokyo (1 bag each)