Kincho Uzumaki Mosquito Coils in 3 Fragrances (30 Pack)
Rose, lavender, and forest-scented incense repellent
Sometimes even classics need a face-lift - or in the case of Kincho Uzumaki Mosquito Coils in 3 Fragrances, a nose job. They look like your regular mosquito repellent coils and carry the weightiest name in the industry, that of the company founded by the original inventor of mosquito coils, Kincho. But what they bring to your space is a different scent. Or actually three: rose, lavender, and forest. The mosquito-repelling power is still there and thanks to Kincho's know-how and experience, remains as effective as always, but these coils also double as mood-changing incense.
Like all products of Kincho, the Kincho Uzumaki Mosquito Coils in 3 Fragrances come in a can that contains 30 coils - essentially one whole month's worth of mosquito-free nights. They lid of the can has been designed in a way that allows you to use it as a holder and tray for burning the coil. A great variation (or actually three) on an idea that remains as good today as it was 135 years ago!
The Kincho Uzumaki Mosquito Coils in 3 Fragrances feature:
- Can dimensions: 132 x 132 x 116 mm (5.2 x 5.2 x 4.6")
- Contains: 30 regular-sized mosquito-repelling coils
- Active ingredient: dl-d-T80-allethrin (pyrethroid) 0.30 mg/coil
- Fragrances: rose, lavender, forest
- Lid can be used as tray/holder
- Repellent effects last for approx. 7 hours
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)