Japanese bathhouses are often quite striking but rarely as spectacular as the bathhouse from the 2001 anime Spirited Away directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli. The Ki-Gu-Mi Spirited Away Bathhouse Wooden Model Kit allows you to recreate that iconic place as an amazingly detailed replica. And you can do it without any special tools – or even glue: the plywood pieces just snap together!
Impressive as it looks when finished, with its No-Face and Chihiro figures, the building becomes even more stunning at night because the model also features a USB-powered LED light that illuminates it from the inside! Build it, light it up, and feel the magical atmosphere that has made Spirited Away such an enduring masterpiece of anime. Even if you aren't a Studio Ghibli fan, after building this we guarantee that you will be!
The Ki-Gu-Mi Spirited Away Bathhouse Wooden Model Kit features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Dimensions: 207 x 303 x 227 mm (8.1 x 11.9 x 8.9”)
- Weight: 640g (1.4 lbs)
- Materials: plywood, PVC, PS, ABS
- Contains 6 x A4 sheets of plywood, USB-powered LED light, No-Face figure, Chihiro figure
- No tools required
- Instructions: Japanese (but illustrated and easy to follow)