Rice is big in Japan - big enough to be a synonym for "meal"! Although the classic Japanese breakfast, of course, includes it in all its white glutinous glory, Kellogg's decided to give it a different spin in this Kellogg's Brown Rice Granola, made with brown rice for an added portion of digestion-friendly fibers. And what could make things even better? A healthy dose of soybeans, Japan's legume staple, with red adzuki beans, the main ingredient of most traditional Japanese sweets, and kabocha pumpkin seeds!
Rich in energy, calcium, and vitamins, a single serving (40 g, 1.4 oz) of Kellogg's Brown Rice Granola is in itself a perfect breakfast. Add some dairy product (milk or yogurt) and you have a real energy feast that will keep you going for hours. Multiply that by 10 (each bag is 400 g / 14 oz) and then by six (each pack has six bags) - and you have your breakfast needs covered for about two months! Its great and nutritious taste doesn't make you ask for refills or for afternoon snacks!
The Kellogg's Brown Rice Granola features:
- Japanese genmai rice and soybeans breakfast cereal
- Pack of 6 bags, 400 g (14 oz) each
- Dimensions: 21 x 35 x 26.8 cm (8.2 x 13.7 x 10.5")
- Each portion of 40 g (1.4 oz) contains: energy 172 kcal, protein 4.1 g, fat 4.9 g, carbohydrates 28.6 g, sugar 27.3 g, dietary fibers 1.3 g, table salt equivalent 0.3 g, calcium 284 mg, vitamin D 1.65 mg, vitamin E 2.4 mg, iron 1.9 mg, vitamin B1 0.25 mg, vitamin B20.28 mg, vitamin B6 0.25 mg, folic acid 60 mg, cholesterol 0 mg
- Ingredients: brown rice (genmai), polished rice, granulated sugar, black soybeans, red adzuki beans, pumpkin seeds, wheat flour, rice flour, malt flour, honey, caramel, rice bran, roasted green tea powder, table salt, fructose, folic acid, pyrophosphoric acid, carbonic acid, etc.
- Images shows serving suggestion only