Not originally having potatoes, the Japanese had to turn to rice for their snacks and over the years invented an amazing selection of flavors for these crackers they called senbei, including salt, soy sauce, different kinds of seaweed, sesame, and many more. The Kagaya Rice Cracker Assortment Set, created by a company in Saitama Prefecture that has been making senbei since 1930, is a great way to try some of the most popular of these flavors. Depending of how adventurous you feel, you can go for the 9-pack or the 12-pack set!
For the full list of what each of the Kagaya Rice Cracker Assortment Sets contain, see the list below: they are just too many to describe here! But rest assured they include the all-time favorites like nori seaweed, prawn, and soy sauce, but you will also find some other interesting and somewhat unusual variations like plum and kombu kelp. Coming in various shapes and sizes, these senbei are the best companion to tea (if you are feeling traditional) or alcohol (if you are not).
The Kagaya Rice Cracker Assortment Set features:
- Set of assorted Japanese rice crackers (senbei) by Kagaya
- Set/Pack: 9 varieties, 12 varieties
- 9-pack set: large aonori green laver x 1, sasanqua plum x 1, large prawn x 1, nori seaweed x 3, vinegared rice and nori seaweed x 8, soy sauce x 3, kombu kelp x 1, thin sesame x 8, big nori seaweed x 1
- 12-pack set: large aonori green laver x 1, sasanqua plum x 1, large prawn x 1, nori seaweed x 3, vinegared rice and nori seaweed x 8, soy sauce x 3, kombu kelp x 1, thin sesame x 8, large nori seaweed x 1, nori seaweed wrap x 3, regular sesame x 3, thin salty x 8
- 9-pack weight: 350 g (12.3 oz)
- 12-pack weight: 470 g (16.5 oz)
- Ingredients: 100% Japanese koshihikari rice, nori seaweed, kombu kelp, prawn, sesame, salt, whole soybeans, soy wheat, starch, rice oil, seasoning (amino acids, etc.), red yeast, wheat, pork, crab, etc.
Peso de envío:
1.2Kg / 2.64lbs