Fancy growing your own carrots but don't have a garden to do it? No problem with this Ippon Demo Ninjin (Even One Stick of Carrot). A simple bag and pot set that you can stick on your kitchen shelf and watch grow. When it's done, naturally you should then harvest your crop - and eat it! Perfect for the autumn and winter, and getting a sense of nature and green-fingered achievement even with just a single carrot.
The Ippon Demo Ninjin features:
- Set of pot, soil, seed for one carrot
- Country of origin: Japan
- Place by a window with good sunlight, but avoid direct sunlight until seeds have sprouted
- Do not overfill with water. Wait until the soil is dry
- Recommended time till harvest: around two months
- Instructions: Japanese (but straightforward to grow)