When an area can produce cotton fabric like the type that comes from Imabari on Shikoku island's Ehime Prefecture, it's worth wondering: Does it really need to be organic? Still, the towel-makers from the city that has been Japan's "Towel Capital" since 1894 have decided to go the extra mile and make their products even more competitive. The result is what you will find in the fantastic Imabari Kinsei Organic Towels Box: a set that makes drying off after every bath or shower a unique experience!
In the Imabari Kinsei Organic Towels Box, you find the essentials for any set of bathroom towels: two bath towels sized 60 x 110 cm (24 x 43") and two face towels, sized 34 x 75 cm (13 x 30"). They come in two colors, white and beige (one pair each), and are made by the finest 100% organic cotton crafted from Imabari's exceptional weaving processes that earned the Imabari Kinsei brand the 2017 Good Design Award. And they come in a beautiful box, making them a great gift as well!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 2 bath and 2 face towels
- Colors: white, beige
- Bath towel dimensions: approx. 60 x 110 cm (24 x 43")
- Face towel dimensions: approx. 34 x 75 cm (13 x 30")
- Box dimensions: approx. 30 x 40 x 10 cm (11.8 x 15.7 x 3.9")
- Towel material: 100% organic cotton
- Made in Imabari, Ehime Prefecture