Produced by planetarium master designer Takayuki Ohira, the Homestar Aroma Plus Home Planetarium lets you see the nighttime Milky Way from early November, a spectacle of 10,000 stars. The optical planetarium is ideal for the bath, since you can add essential oils to create a fully aromatic experience while you star-gaze in complete relaxation.
Waterproof and with aroma essential oil included, there are two girl-friendly cute colors, white or pink, and the planetarium is super compact and easy to use. After all, this is about relaxing at home, so the last thing you want is a complicated device to operate!
The Homestar Aroma Plus Home Planetarium features:
- Color: white, pink
- 10,000 stars
- See the Milky Way (early November, around 9pm)
- Includes Forest Polaris essential oil x 1
- Water proof (IPX3)
- Optical planetarium
- Size: 96 x 132 x 96mm (3.8 x 5.2 x 3.8")
- Optimal projection distance: c.1.5m (4.9 ft) to 2.3m (7.5 ft)
- Projection area: max. 1.8m (5.9 ft)
- Power: AAA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Materials: ABS, PC, SI, PP
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)