Luffa water has been used for about half a century in Japan as a beauty lotion. That there are still so many luffa products out there on the market is proof enough of the quality of this natural beauty remedy. Luffa (or loofa) is a plant that offers safe and effective moisturizing functions. It has saponin in it that can relive inflammation and help fight the onset of the signs of aging. Produced by one of the leading brands in luffa items in Japan, the Hechima Cologne Luffa Skin Lotion Pure comes in a classic-looking glass bottle. The lotion contains no artificial coloring and is fragrance-free. Apply to dry areas and wrinkles to achieve smooth and moist skin.
The Hechima Cologne Luffa Skin Lotion Pure features :
- 120 ml (4 fl oz)
- Natural plant moisturizing factor: luffa (loofa) water
- Contains: luffa/loofa gourd water, glycerin, citric acid, ethanol, etc.
- Rinse your eye with water if the lotion enters your eye
- Do not use if you have any skin issues
- If you feel irritation on the skin, stop using immediately
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan