The Goju Kyoto Pagoda Dinnerware is inspired by the charming Buddhist temples you can spot all over the old capital of Japan. Coming in a paulownia gift box, the Hasami-yaki ceramic set can be stacked to form a miniature pagoda and also separates into different dishes, plates and chopstick holders. Complete with a bilingual leaflet and a paper mat showing a Japanese temple garden with a place for the pagoda, this is a chic addition to any dinnerware set.
The Goju Kyoto Pagoda Dinnerware features:
- Comes in paulownia gift box
- Set of square plates x 5, small bowl x 1, food box x 5, chopstick holders x 5 (chopsticks not included)
- Made from Hasami-yaki pottery, walnut
- Includes bilingual (Japanese, English) leaflet with information about the pottery
- Each item is made by hand so sizes and designs may vary slightly
- Made in Japan