Soy sauce need not be black, you know! Fundodai has been making Japanese soy sauce for 150 years but wanted to do something different with this staple. And so it came up with the Clear Soy Sauce. But just because it loses its color doesn't mean that soy sauce loses its flavor. This transparent sauce retains the same taste of soy sauce even as its clear color and ensure that you won't darken your dishes. And anyone who has ever spilled soy sauce on their clothes knows the trouble those stains cause, but this clear version also removes that risk!
The Fundodai Clear Soy Sauce features:
- Clear/colorless (transparent) soy sauce
- Retains the flavor of soy sauce without changing color of food
- Recommended for marinated tuna, white fish dishes like carpaccio, ice cream, etc.
- 100 ml (3.4 fl oz oz) bottle
- Contains: distilled soy sauce, salt, brewed vinegar, trehalose, alcohol
- Contains soybeans and wheat
- Avoid leaving in direct sunlight
- Images show examples of use only
- Made from Japan