Making the classic Japanese treat of takoyaki at home can be a blast, but it also tends to get messy. But with the Flip-Over Takoyaki Maker, you won't have to worry about clean-up next time you make fried octopus balls. This compact and easy-to-use creation makes seven pieces. Just pour the takoyaki batter into the holes, attach the top and flip it over onto a stove. After it cooks, open it up and flip the final product onto a plate. It's the easiest way to create takoyaki.
The Flip-Over Takokyaki Maker can also be used to cook a variety of other spherical treats, including donuts, fried rice balls and omelette rice among many more. And the best part of all, cleaning up afterwards is a breeze.
The Flip-Over Takoyaki Maker features:
- Makes seven pieces at a time
- Can make takoyaki, donuts, fried rice balls and many more foods
- Size: 37.5 x 3.5 x 16cm (15 x 1.4 x 6.3")
- Makes pieces 3 x 4cm on average (1.2 x 1.6")
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
- Made in Japan