The Far Infrared Heating Ceramic Bath Ball is a ceramic unit that produces far infrared (FIR) to heat up your bath. Place the fabric pack, which contains small ceramic balls, inside the case and shut the lid. Then attach the ball to the side of the bathtub using the suction cup. It will float in the water and heat up your bath, creating a natural sauna effect. The modest size also makes the unit suitable for use with smaller foot baths.
The Far Infrared Heating Ceramic Bath Ball features:
- Far infrared (FIR) generator ceramic balls inside non-woven fabric
- Ideal for use in bath or foot baths
- Keep balls in non-woven fabric (included)
- Multiple cases can be used at once (can be tied together)
- Materials: nylon, TPE, polypropylene
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)