We all like to sing while we drive. But how about actual in-car karaoke? Yes, trust the Japanese, the creators of karaoke, to come up with this gadget! The Driving Karaoke Kuruma Utamaru is great for singing along to your favorite tunes as they are piped out of your phone or tablet, all with the system charging on your vehicle's cigarette lighter.
Use the Driving Karaoke Kuruma Utamaru with a range of Android or iOS karaoke apps to get the best results (well, that also depends on your vocal skills!), and you can get either a single mic version or double mic set for singing duets. This is a great way for enjoying a road trip with friends or keeping the kids entertained on a long journey. Of course, that is if you can cope with the noise of their "melodies"!
You could also just play a YouTube video and sing along to that too. The karaoke system also features a separate FM transmitter, and you can adjust your volume and echo using the simple swivels on the side of the unit.
The Driving Karaoke Kuruma Utamaru features:
- Use with multiple Android or iOS apps
- Versions: 1 mic or 2 mics
- Frequency: 76.0-90.0Mhz
- Mic: dynamic
- Mic cable: around 2m (6.6 ft)
- Cigarette lighter cable: around 87.5cm (2.9 ft)
- Cigarette lighter: DC 5V, 1A, DC12V (does not work for 24V)
- Continual usage time: around 140 minutes
- Karaoke unit/FM transmitter battery: USB, Li-polymer battery
- Includes: mic (1 or 2), karaoke unit, microUSB cable, speaker cable, FM transmitter, cigarette lighter plug
- Instructions: Japanese