The Doctor Air Rizap Double Head Massager is based on that very old, very basic, and very true idea that two are better than one: if one massaging head is good for your muscles, then two will be even better. And just five minutes with this award-winning device (it got the 2022 Good Design Award, one of the most prestigious in Japan) and you'll immediately appreciate the unique wave motion created by its two alternating heads, giving your muscles a treat that's like nothing you have experienced before!
And that's just using the standard, semi-spherical attachments. But the Doctor Air Rizap Double Head Massager doesn't stop there! It comes with two more sets: one where the heads are shaped like a wide U and one where they have bristles like a thick brush. And you mix and match the three attachments with the seven different modes (depending on the muscle group you want to work on) to get 21 possible combinations that give you a full-body massage. Drive away all the fatigue of the day with just a few minutes of work with this new, ingenious massager!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: 7
- Timer: approx. 10 minutes
- Winner of the 2022 Good Design Award
- Dimensions: approx. 97 x 188 x 46 mm (3.8 x 7.4 x 1.8")
- Weight: approx. 630 g (1.4 lbs)
- Power source: rechargeable internal 11.1 V, 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Charging time: approx. 4.5 hours
- Comes with 3 head attachments (semi-spherical, wide, brush), 1.5 m (4.9 ft) USB cable (Type-C), storage case with removable shoulder strap
- Instructions/manual: Japanese