When it comes to manga and anime, Japan never fails to amaze: despite its decades-long history of hundreds of popular titles, a relative newcomer, "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba," has managed to take the spotlight from pretty much every other manga in just four years. The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Deluxe Nichirinto Blade is a tribute to the popular manga and TV anime (and as of October 2020, also a two-hour blockbuster movie) that any fan will instantly love!
It isn't that Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Deluxe Nichirinto Blade just looks like one of the swords in the series. It looks like two of them: Hinokami Kagura (Dance of the Fire God) and Mizu no Kokyu (Water Breathing), and even sounds like them too! Depending on the blade you attach, press the switch on its tsuka (handle) to play battle calls from the anime with every movement. Re-enact the action from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba with this unique toy and collectors' item!
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Deluxe Nichirinto Blade features:
- 3 game modes: Hinokami Kagura (Dance of the Fire God), Mizu no Kokyu (Water Breathing), Action
- 2 alternative blades
- Plays 50 recorded phrases from the anime
- Length (long blade): approx. 58 cm (22.8")
- Weight: approx. 760 g (26.8 oz)
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- For ages: 6 years and above
- Instructions: Japanese