Voice assistants are all the rage the last years. But from a Japanese point of view, the problem is that most of these devices are not cute enough! The BankWan and BankNyan IoT Piggy Banks try to fix this: shaped as a cat and a dog, no one can say that these money boxes are cold or without character. But don't be fooled by their appearance: they are as smart as you would expect from an Internet of Things device!
The BankWan and BankNyan IoT Piggy Banks will connect online through WiFi and will get you the latest news of the day and the weather. This is a good chance to catch up on your Japanese! And they will happily accept your ¥100 or ¥500 coins, guard them and every time you ask, they will tell you how much money you have or nudge you for another deposit. The Internet of Things meets Japanese kawaii (cuteness) in the perfect gadget for your desk!
The BankWan BankNyan IoT Piggy Bank features:
- Versios: BankWan (dog) and BankNyan (cat)
- WiFi-enabled (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/e/i)
- Denominations: BankWan ¥100, BankNyan ¥500 (but should take similarly sized coins)
- Capacity: up to 100 coins
- Dimensions (both models): 150 x 130 x 130mm (5.9 x 5.1 x 5.1")
- Weight: 400g (14.1 oz)
- Power: AA alkaline batteries x 4
- Voice: Junko Takeuchi
- OS: iOS (7.0.3 and on), Android (5.1 and on)
- Suitable for ages 15 and above
- Instructions: Japanese