KAI, one of Japan's top cutting equipment makers and one of the heirs to the bladesmithing tradition of the city of Seki in Gifu Prefecture, thinks that since both a razor and a pair of tweezers are used for taking care of your face, there's no reason they shouldn't be bundled together. The result is the Auger Face Care Set, offering you a level of facial care that you never thought possible until now!
The main feature of the Auger Face Care Set is, of course, the razor, one of the strongest weapons in KAI's arsenal and the main reason it is known in the Japanese market. This one, featuring a 30-degree tilt razor head that adjusts perfectly to the face's contours gives you the best shaving you've experienced as its five-bladed heads (it comes with three of them) seem to be gliding over your face. But that doesn't mean you should overlook the 96 x 9 x 14 mm (3.8 x 0.4 x 0.6") tweezers that make up the other half of the set: they are also an amazing example of blade craftsmanship that will leave you speechless!
Specs and Features:
- Contains razor, 3 replacement blades, tweezers
- 30-degree tilt razor head
- Quintuple-blade razors
- Dimensions (razor): 144 x 51 x 20 mm (5.7 x 2 x 0.8")
- Dimensions (tweezers): 96 x 9 x 14 mm (3.8 x 0.4 x 0.6")
- Weight (razor): 46 g (1.6 oz)
- Weight (tweezers): 12 g (0.4 oz)
- Materials: stainless steel, die-cast plated zinc, thermoplastic elastomer
- Made by top Japanese cutting equipment maker Kaijirushi (KAI)