The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Plank Trainer is a truly groundbreaking exercise machine: it combines two of the most effective modern training methods, electric muscle stimulation (EMS), and the, well, core exercise for building a strong core (abdominal and lower back muscles) with a special emphasis on how to work pm the V-cut abs (the V-shaped line where the obliques meet the lateral abdominal muscles). With this device, you can work comprehensively on all these abs, either from the plank position or while sitting.
It's the EMS that makes the Atex Lourdes Style EMS Plank Trainer even more powerful and really sets it apart from exercise and training devices. You can set it to any of three modes/levels and set it to rotate either forward or reverse for added difficulty. It even comes with three timers (1, 3, and 5 minutes), so you can challenge yourself - or your friends if you are doing a joint session - to how long you can hold a plank. Unleash the power of EMS to your core muscles and build a healthier, fitter body!
The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Plank Trainer features:
- Electric muscle stimulation enhanced core exercise device
- Programs: plank, V-cut abdominal muscles
- Rotation: forward, reverse
- EMS levels: low, medium, high
- Color: white
- Dimensions: approx. 510 x 450 x 185 mm (20 x 17.7 x 7.2")
- Weight: approx. 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) (not included adapter)
- Cable length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Materials: ABS resin, steel, POM
- Power supply: AC 100V, 50/6 0Hz
- Countdown timer: 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes
- Comes with AC adapter
- Instructions: Japanese