Most people know Ajinomoto as the maker of some of the most widely used seasonings in the world but the company is actually very versatile, making tremendous inroads into other fields too. And one of these is sports nutrition. It is so active in that area that it became a Japanese Olympic Committee official sponsor and partner for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. It's easy to see why it enjoys that level of status in sport when it makes innovative products like the Amino Vital Amino Protein, a hybrid drinkable health supplement containing essential amino acids and whey protein, an invaluable aid for everyone who exercises.
The Amino Vital Amino Protein comes in four great flavors (lemon, vanilla, blackcurrant, chocolate) and in three sizes (10, 30, or 60 sticks). Each stick weighs only 4.5 g (0.15 oz), so you can carry them easily everywhere, and contains 4 g (0.14 oz) of protein and 3.3 g (0.11 oz) of essential amino acids. Even better, you don't even need to mix it with water or juice: you can drink it as it is! Give your exercise and health regime the boost it needs with this amazing supplement from one of Japan's most trusted food brands.
The Amino Vital Amino Protein features:
- Drinkable amino acids and protein sports nutrition supplement
- Flavors: lemon, vanilla, blackcurrant, chocolate
- Sizes: 10, 30, 60 sticks
- Weight (1 stick): 4.5 g (0.15 oz)
- Energy (1 stick): 18 kcal
- Protein (1 stick): 4 g (0.14 oz)
- Fats (1 stick): 0.1 g (0.003 oz)
- Carbohydrates (1 stick): 0.2-0.4 g (0.007-0.014 oz)
- Salt equivalent (1 stick): 0.01 g (0.0003 oz)
- Essential amino acids: 3.3 g (0.11 oz)
- Ready to drink - no need to mix with anything