If you take a look at the glasses in the retro series of Aderia/Ishizuka in Gifu Prefecture, you find it hard to believe that they are Japanese: the designs bring to mind a style influenced by American pop culture of the 1960s and 1970s. And while you would be correct in terms of the period (yes, they are from the 1960s and 1970s), Aderia is 100% a Japanese manufacturer and one that has been making glasses since 1819. And the Aderia Retro Glass Pouch Rhapsody is an original tribute to those glasses!
The Aderia Retro Glass Pouch Rhapsody is 270 x 195 x 15 mm (10.6 x 7.7 x 0.6") and has a main compartment with a zipper closure and four pockets, two on the front and two on the back. This means that it can fit even in a small bag and will hold all those small things that always slip to the bottom, or can be a practical handheld mini bag itself. On its front is a Rhapsody model Aderia glass so when the inner pouch is inserted, the pouch looks as it's full of green cream soda, one of the staple drinks at Japan's kissaten coffeehouses of the 1960s and 1970s!
Specs and Features:
- Aderia glass illustration on the front
- Rhapsody flower motif and Aderia Retro logo on the back
- Cream soda illustration on the inner pouch
- Glass on the front seems to fill with cream soda when you insert the mini pouch
- Closure: zipper
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 back
- Licensed by historical Gifu Prefecture glassmaker Aderia/Ishizuka
- Dimensions: 270 x 195 x 15 mm (10.6 x 7.7 x 0.6")
- Inner pouch dimensions: 200 x 140 mm (7.9 x 5.5")
- Materials: PVC, polyester, zinc alloy
- Comes with Japanese book about Aderia