The WEMO Antibacterial Wearable Memo Pad is an essential item for medical workers or patients: they can write anything they want on it, knowing it will stay there until washed with water (or, if there's any residue left, with alcohol). And at the same time, it cuts down 99% of the bacteria floating around within 24 hours, as per the standards of the Society of Industrial Antibacterial Agents and Technology. But the truly great thing about that WEMO Antibacterial Wearable Memo Pad is that it's actually something anyone can use, even in day-to-day life.
After all, we always need to jot down something - a phone number, a reminder for something we want to do later, that particular item we have long ran out of but keep forgetting to buy. And let's face it, typing a note on your phone isn't exactly the fastest or the most convenient way. But strap the WEMO Antibacterial Wearable Memo Pad onto your wrist and you are good to go – even without the antibacterial action, this is a must-have for everyday life!
The WEMO Antibacterial Wearable Memo Pad features:
- Erasable slap bracelet notepad
- Color: white
- Dimensions: 45 x 238 x 8 mm (1.7 x 9.3 x 0.3")
- Weight: 50 g (1.7 oz)
- Material: silicone
- Recommended ballpoint pen size: 0.7 mm
- Do not use with pencils or water-based pens
- If there is residue, wipe it with alcohol within 24 hours
- Society of Industrial Antibacterial Agents and Technology standard-compatible for reducing more than 99% of bacteria after 24 hours
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)