If Link and Zelda represent the powers of good, Ganon the powerful demon (and former thief and sorcerer) represents evil in its purest form. The struggle between them is what The Legend of Zelda is all about and has been explored in at least 29 different ways: that's how many versions of the game Nintendo has published since it was launched in 1986, years before personal computers and smartphones. Regardless of the platform, though, there are some things that fans love as much today as they did 37 years ago and good T-shirts are among them. And for fans of Ganon, few T-shirts are better than the The Legend of Zelda Triforce Ganon T-shirt!
As is fitting for Ganon (not to mention any other villain in the history of, well, history), The Legend of Zelda Triforce Ganon T-shirt is black! Made of good-quality 100% cotton, it features a portrait of the arch-demon rendered in white for maximum impact, plus on the left sleeve an embroidery of the Royal Crest, arguably the most recognizable symbol of the Legend of Zelda franchise. It is available in four sizes (S, M, L, and XL) and on the neck has a Nintendo Tokyo tag that guarantees this is the real deal!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Color: black
- Royal Crest embroidery on left sleeve
- Nintendo Tokyo neck tag
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- S dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 63 x 49 x 44 x 19 cm (24.8 x 19.3 x 17.3 x 7.5")
- M dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 67 x 52 x 47 x 20 cm (26.4 x 20.5 x 18.5 x 7.9")
- L dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 71 x 55 x 50 x 23 cm (28 x 21.7 x 19.7 x 9")
- XL dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 75 x 58 x 53 x 24 cm (29.5 x 22.8 x 20.9 x 9.4")
- Material: 100% cotton