Having to set up the washing machine just for a pair of sneakers is bothersome – and not good for your electric bill either. And washing those sneakers together with your clothes isn't a good idea because you might end up getting them even dirtier. Of course, you could wash them in a bucket on the balcony or in the garden, but you probably won't be able to get them real clean. Where does that leave you, especially if you have many pairs of sneakers in dire need of a wash? The Thanko Shoe Washing Machine , that's where!
At 340 x 465 x 345 mm (13.4 x 18.3 x 13.6"), the Thanko Shoe Washing Machine isn't much bigger than that bucket we just mentioned, so won't take much of your storage space when not in use. It has a capacity of 2 kg (4.4 lbs), allowing you to wash more than one pair of shoes at a time, and comes with a 120 cm (3.9 ft) drain pipe so you won't need to empty it by hand. Easy to use and light (about 5 kg or 11 lbs), it's the perfect solution to one of the most common laundry problems!
Specs and Features:
- Courses: wash, rinse
- Timer: 3 min., 6 min., 9 min., 12 min., 15 min.
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Laundry capacity: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Dimensions: 340 x 465 x 345 mm (13.4 x 18.3 x 13.6")
- Weight: approx. 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 240 W
- Power cord length: 140 cm (4.5 ft)
- Comes with shoe brush, screws, drain pipe (120 cm / 3.9 ft.)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)