There are many varieties of green tea in Japan and among them, gyokuro (jade dew), asatsuyu (morning dew), and tencha (ground tea) are considered among the best for both their taste and antioxidant qualities. If you want to taste for yourself the subtle differences between these three top-quality teas, but would like to take your experimentation one step further and see how they can work as chocolate flavors, the théomurata Tea Chocolate Box is exactly what you need!
And it isn't just the taste that you will be able to try with these 24 chocolates (three of every kind/type of tea): the théomurata Tea Chocolate Box is also top quality in terms of presentation! Each flavor comes in a different box shaped like a traditional tea caddy in the natsume style used in the tea ceremony. The whole set also comes in a white paulownia box like those used to store natsume. Classic Japanese elegance that appeal equally to your eyes and palate!
Specs and Features:
- 3 flavors: gyokuro tea, asatsuyu tea, tencha tea
- Contents: 8 chocolates/flavor
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, gyokuro tea, sencha tea, tencha tea, powdered skim milk, soybean, vanilla
- Outer box made of paulownia wood
- Dimensions: 7 x 19 x 7.2 cm (2.7 x 7.4 x 2.8")
- Weight: 320 g (11.2 oz)
- Store in a cool, dark place