We all know Suntory from its award-winning whiskies ("make it Suntory time," etc.) but the company has a few other tricks up its sleeve. One of them is the Suntory Wellness department, from whose drawing boards comes the Suntory Vitoas The Perfect Soap, a facial soap you can use day and night and that functions equally well as a makeup removal and as a face-cleansing agent. All that thanks to its springy, rich, ultra-fine oil foam containing not one, not two, but three natural oils, all performing different functions on your face's skin.
The three oils contained in the Suntory Vitoas The Perfect Soap are olive oil (removing makeup and dirt from the skin's pores), argan oil (making the skin's texture smooth), and jojoba oil (moisturizing the skin and restoring its natural elasticity). Add a delicate and discreet fragrance that begins herbal, then changes to a sweet green floral aroma, and ends as a refreshing citrus scent, and you have a unique experience for all the senses. The pack contains two cakes of soap, one weighing 80 g (2.8 oz) and one weighing 15 g (0.5 oz), good for about two months and 10 days, respectively.
Specs and Features:
- 2 cakes/bars of soaps: 80 g (2.8 oz), 15 g (0.5 oz)
- Contains olive oil, jojoba oil, argan oil
- Fragrance: herbal, floral, citrus
- Ingredients: potash-containing soap base, water, olive fruit oil, bentonite, kaolin, Aloe vera juice, squalane (plant-derived), sucrose, elderberry leaf and root extract, sodium hyaluronate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, jojoba seed oil, glycerin, citric acid, etc.
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
0.2Kg / 0.44lbs