Omamori are the colorful amulets or talismans sold at Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines all over Japan. They have become one of the most common souvenirs even (or maybe mainly) among people who have no relationship to Buddhism or Shinto, but who just want something to remind them the temple or shrine they visited. The designs are countless but the Social Media Omamori Amulet Set really stands out and brings the idea of amulets right up to date. And that's because these are supposed to protect you not from the evils of the real world but from the online one!
The amulets in the Social Media Omamori Amulet Set promise to keep away flamers, trolls, and blocks, to bring in followers and likes, and to help your posts or videos go viral. They don't come from a specific temple but contain the appropriate protective spells. Considering how wild social media can sometimes be, any help we can get is welcome! The omamori charms in the set were originally capsule toys available at Japan's gachapon machines but this set offers all six types together!
The Social Media Omamori Amulet Set features:
- Full set of 6 omamori talismans/amulets to bring luck and protection
- Amulets for: flaming protection, offensive replies protection, block protection, increase followers, increase likes, going viral
- Length of each amulet: 65 mm (2.5")
- Do not open the amulet: contains prayer/invocation inside
- Materials: polyester, nylon, paper