Sure, you can get a makeup brush even at the dollar store but if you want a really quality product, it's only natural that you should turn to a name that has been at the top of the cosmetics industry for over a century. We're talking about Shiseido, of course, whose Hanatsubaki Hake Brush is as stunning to look at as it is effective to use. The company from Ginza, Tokyo, manages to tick all the boxes for your makeup brush needs in one big, red stroke!
Made in a four-head shape and using Shiseido's Hidden Core Technology with densely packed bristles in the center and soft, flexible fibers around them, the Shiseido Hanatsubaki Hake Brush offers easy blending and no streaks, regardless of the type of makeup you are using it with (powder, liquid, or cream). Add an ergonomic handle, the assurance that its fibers are 100% animal-free, and a striking red color, and you have a brush fit for a star: you!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 45 mm (1.8 x 1.8 x 1.7")
- Can be used with powder, liquid, or cream makeup
- Material: high-performance, 100% animal-free synthetic fibers
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Uses Shiseido's Hidden Core Technology
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan